Makeup by Garima Khetan | Bridal Makeup in Mahmoorganj

Make by Garima Khetan 

Hi Everyone, I am Garima Khetan, a professional makeup artist, trained and certified from Bombay School of Makeup & Airblack,  carrying over 5 years of work experience in the Beauty Industry. I have recently moved to Varanasi from Mumbai. I have build my own home studio in Mehmoorganj  

Services offered by Us are - 

1. Bridal / Engagement / cocktail / Party makeup

 2. Professional makeup Classes / workshop - wherein I provide in depth knowledge on skin, face type , products and various techniques  which will help my students shape their careers as professional makeup artist.

 3. Beginners Self makeup class - I teach 3 different looks and give full hands on training to my students. Here the student learns 3 eye makeup look I.e. Natural Day makeup look, party / festive look and Smokey eyes and full base.  These classes are very popular and helpful to ladies of all age group who wants to learn how to do makeup on themselves. The course also covers skin care routine, tips for summer / humid/ winter season makeup, brushes and tool guide and lots more.

I have some exciting offers for all my makeup bookings and classes. To get directly in touch with me.

Bridal Makeup in Mahmoorganj

Party Makeup in Mahmoorganj

Comments

Popular Posts